ON THE JOB AND CAREER COACHING
Are you a bit lost in your career? Not sure of the next step? Not sure why your current job is not giving you the satisfaction you are looking for? Or are you working with a difficult boss, and not sure how to handle this situation? Are you perhaps finding it difficult to thrive in your current position?
Choosing a job or an occupation, increasing your satisfaction with your present career, or changing a career path can be a major life transition. If you really want to have fun and excel at work, it is important to align your career choices with your personality type, and your core strengths. This enables you to focus on what you do best and contribute to the best of your abilities... with ease!
QOEN helps you with coaching in this important area of your life, and it requires careful thought, planning and work. And this will have tremendous impact on your well-being, your family life, and your motivations in your life. What are you waiting for?
If you are exploring new career options, you will need to ask yourself two questions:
- What do I want to do?
- How do I get there from here?
QOEN Coaching offers you support with finding answers to these important questions. QOEN Coaching uses the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment, to help you identify your unique gifts. The assessment will enhance your understanding of yourself, your motivations, your natural strengths, and your potential areas for growth. It will also help you appreciate people who are different from you. Understanding your Myers-Briggs type is self-affirming and encourages cooperation with others.
The more you understand about yourself, the better your decisions will be and the more effectively you will be able to implement those decisions. Your personality preferences can help you decide what you want to do and how to improve your chances of getting what you want. Of course, your MBTI results are not the only source of information useful in career development. Your abilities, skills, interests, and values, and information about jobs themselves - their availability, entrance requirement, growth potential, etc. - must also be considered.
- QOEN Coaching will support you with a range of exercises to discover the jobs, occupations or careers that really excite you.
- QOEN Coaching will help you plan the road ahead on how to get there.
- QOEN Coaching will support you with strengthening the skills for applying, finding the resources, and providing you with feedback on your path towards your new employment.
- QOEN Coaching is also able support you with strengthening your mindset and motivation to successfully manage your important life transition. To do so, QOEN coaching is certified in using techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).